- About OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII – S.C.A.
”OGLINDA & ASOCIAȚII” it is a law firm established in 2015 wich operates under the Law no. 51/1995 on the exercise of the lawyer`s profession and it consists of specialists in private law, litigation and commercial arbitration.
Headquarters: Romania, Bucharest, Mântuleasa Street, no. 17, Sector 2
Tax identification code: RO34554973
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +4 0371 603 023 Phone: +4 0371 470 903
- Processing of the Personal Data by ”OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A.
“OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A processes the personal information that you communicated or those data that are necessary for the performance of the activity, for the performance of the legal services requested, respectively for the conclusion and execution of a legal assistance contract, for which you are expressing your consent.
Depending on the legal service you request:
- The processing of your personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”, may consist of:
- personal data concerning identity, including: name and surname, domicile and / or residence, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, name and surname of your parents, place of birth, telephone number, fax number, email address, dates regarding the properties you own, username, profile photos, location data, and IP address, information collected when using the website, such as the time and date of accessing the website, etc.;
- personal data related to the litigations/disputes in which you are involved and which involve data on the subject of the case brought before the court, the file number, the judicial body (courts, arbitral tribunals, prosecutor’s offices, police, notary offices, etc.) on whose list are found out, the solution pronounced by the competent judicial body.
- The processing of your special personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Special Personal Data” may consist of:
- personal identification code
- the number and series of your identity card /passport /residence permit /birth certificate /driving license
- bank account
- criminal record, fiscal record
- health information
NOT ALL PERSONAL DATA INDICATED ABOVE WILL BE COLLECTED AND SUBJECT TO PROCESSING, but, on a case-by-case basis, depending on the legal services you requested only those personal data necessary and/or mandatory for carrying out the activity of “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” will be collected and processed for the performance of the legal services you requested and which you agree to communicate us in order to fully carry out the activity.
In the case of online video-audio consultations or audio consultations, please note that they are not recorded by “OGLINDA & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A., so the video-audio data is not subject to processing.
- The purpose of Processing Personal Data and the Special Personal Data
The legal basis of data processing is art. 6 paragraph (1) of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 and all the requested information are for the purpose of performing the legal services you requested, by “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A.
The purpose of processing personal data and special personal data differs on a case to case basis, so the purpose may be one or more of the following:
- providing the legal advice you requested, by studying the documents you send us in order to answer your questions and requests,
- the conclusion of the legal assistance contract for the legal services you requested and the issuance of the tax invoice (if applicable, the receipt) for the fee related to the requested legal services,
- providing legal assistance and / or representation by “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. in order to fulfill the concluded legal assistance contract,
- ensuring a general record / database of all “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. clients. The database of clients is made by “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. through the Lexforce program which is a database of clients containing their name and surname, marital status data, telephone number, fax number, email address, personal identification code, subject of the case brought to court, file number, judicial body (courts, arbitral tribunals, prosecutor’s offices, police, notary offices, etc.) on whose list are found out, the solution pronounced by the competent judicial body, fiscal record, criminal record;
- the transmission of any of these Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data to the juridical persons/ authorities / entities against which “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. has or will have a legal obligation to transmit (e.g. Bars, Lawyers’ Insurance House, National Union of Romanian Bars, ITM, REVISAL, CAS, CASS, AJOFM, ALOFM, SSM, courts, police, prosecutor’s office, ANAF, Money Laundering Office etc.);
- The recipients of the Personal Data and Special Personal Data
- The Personal Data and/or the Special Personal Data may be accessed and processed only by employees and collaborators of “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. who have such attributions according to their employment contract, their collaboration contract, their job description and/or the Internal Regulations of the Company or by any individual/legal body empowered by “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. in this regard.
- The Personal Data and/or the Special Personal Data may be communicated to juridical persons / entities / authorities under a legal or contractual obligation to communicate them which belongs to “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. (e.g. Bars, Lawyers’ Insurance House, National Union of Romanian Bars, ITM, REVISAL, CAS, CASS, AJOFM, ALOFM, SSM, courts, police, prosecutor’s office, ANAF, public tenders, etc.).
- The duration of Processing Personal Data and Special Personal Data
“OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. will process the Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data for the entire time necessary to achieve the Purposes for which the data are processed, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
In case that the Processing of the Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data derives from a legal obligation that “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. has, the duration of the data processing will be done until the obligation is extinguished.
- Principles related to the Processing of Personal Data and Special Personal Data
”OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. will process the Personal Data and/or the Special Personal Data as follows:
- legally, equitably and transparently for the data subject;
- for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving, research or statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the initial purposes;
- in an adequate manner, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- in an accurate manner and in case it is necessary to be updated; all necessary measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay;
- they are kept in a form which allows the identification of the data subjects for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for research purposes or for statistical purposes.
- Data subjects rights
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 and Regulation no. 679/2016, you are hereby informed that you have the following rights in connection with the Processing by “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. of the Personal Data and/or the Special Personal Data:
- The right to be informed about the Processing of the Personal Data and/or the Special Personal Data, as well as about the data subject to the Processing and the origin of such data, the purpose of the processing, the recipients of the processing, the duration of the processing;
- The right to have access to the Personal Data and / or the Special Personal Data, meaning that the data subject has the right to obtain a confirmation from the operator that personal data concerning him are processed or not , and in case the data is processed: access to the respective data;
- The right to rectify Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data, in the sense that the data subject has the right to obtain from the data operator, without undue delay, the rectification and/or completion of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- The right to object the purpose, the recipients and the duration of the Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data Processing;
- The right of deletion of the data concerning Personal Data and / or Personal Data Processing, meaning that the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the deletion of the personal data concerning him, without undue delay, and the operator has the obligation to delete personal data without unjustified delay. In order to exercise this right, the data subject has the obligation to notify the operator. The operator may not be obliged to delete the data if the processing is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation to process under the EU or national law applicable to the controller or for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority with which the controller is vested,
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health,
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for the purpose of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, to the extent that the right is likely to make processing impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing,
- for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in court;
- The right to restrict the Processing of Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data, meaning that the data subject has the right to obtain the restriction of processing from the operator if one of the following hypotheses applies:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the data, for a period which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use,
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- The right not to be subject to an individual decision taken solely on the basis of the processing of personal data by automatic means, meaning that the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant extent;
- The right to object, which means that at any time the data subject has the right to object the processing of personal data concerning him or her for reasons related to his or her particular situation, including the creation of profiles on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall no longer process personal data unless the controller demonstrates that he has legitimate and compelling reasons which justify the processing and which are prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The right to data portability implies that the data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him and data that he provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and has the right to transmit this data to another controller, without interference from the controller to whom the personal data were provided, if:
- processing is based on consent or a contract, and
- the processing is performed by automatic means
- The right to file a complaint to The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing (the supervisory authority) as well as to address the court, to challenge the decisions of the operator “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A. in accordance with the Law No. 677/2001.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may submit a written request, signed and dated, to “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A., address: Bucharest, 2nd District, Mântuleasa Street no. 17, to the attention of Simona Reithofer – email: email@example.com.
You can consent or refuse to give your consent in connection with the Processing of Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data.
If you do not agree to give your consent in connection with the Processing of the Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data, we inform you that “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A will not be able:
- to process your Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data in order to carry out its activity, to answer in whole or in part your questions and requests, to carry out in whole or in part the requested legal services
- to collect / enter your Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data in the database mentioned in section 3 above
- to transmit any of your Personal Data and/or Special Personal Data to the juridical persons / entities mentioned in section 4 above
- fulfill the object of the concluded legal assistance contract.
Therefore, please note that your refusal to provide the information needed for contact or to perform a legal consultation (online, telephone, e-mail, video) in order to conclude a legal assistance contract may lead to the termination of our services due to the impossibility of “OGLINDĂ & ASOCIAȚII” – S.C.A to provide you with the legal services that you have requested and for which data processing is required.