Scientific Conference “New Perspectives in construction law”
The second edition of the most important event in construction law will take place on 30th September in Bucharest.
The scientific Conference ”New perspectives in construction law” brings together the best Romanian and foreign specialists who aim to share their knowledge and the news in the field in thematic sessions.
The Romanian Society of Construction Law and “Oglindă&Partners” invites you to be a part of this important event.
- Scientific study. The Abstract must be sent until 15th August, and the full study until 15th September.
- Sponsorship. Participate as a sponsor at the Conference and you can get packages provided by organizers.
The Conference program includes two workshops:
The Conference will enjoy the presence of some of the most famous specialists in the field of construction law and arbitration from Romania.
- Ph.D. Asoc. Prof. Crenguța LEAUA, avocat, Vice-președinte Curtea Internațională de Arbitraj Paris,
- Ph.D. Asoc. Prof. Stefan DEACONU, Lawyer, President of the International Court of Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry from Romania,
- Ph.D. Asoc. Prof. Ion ANGHEL, Director of Economic and Financial Analysis Department of the Academy of Economic Studies,
- Engineer Florin NICULESCU, Accredited Adjudicator FIDIC,
- Ph.D. Asoc. Prof. Bazil OGLINDĂ, Lawyer, Managing Partner Oglindă&Partners,
- Marius BÂRLĂDEANU, Lawyer, Consultant Vilău&Associates.
For more details visit: http://rscl.ro/despre-conferinta/