Oglindă & Partners is a law firm established by specialists in the field of private law, litigation and arbitration with the purpose of answering to the needs of business professionals.
The firm was established in 2015 from our desire, as founding lawyers, to offer a unique, complex and personalised service for counselling, consultancy, legal assistance and representation for companies in all business domains.
From the very first years of its establishment, Oglindă & Partners has positioned itself as a firm specialised in legal services for Romania’s businesses market, especially in the construction market.
The trust of our clients in the quality of the services that we provide is based on the idea of a solid partnership between lawyer and client, which leads to results that exceed expectations and to partnerships that last.
The Oglindă & Partners team is ready to change mentalities through action and results. Determination, dedication and the seeking of results represent the key words for achieving the purpose of our partners.
Our constant desire to outdo ourselves, as well as the trust in the importance of the quality of our work lead us towards achieving the desired results together with our clients.
Performance is built through the constant collaboration between lawyer and client in order to understand the business in question, conceive the best legal and business strategy and, finally, achieving the desired results.
- Providing the best legal service in arbitration and construction law.
- The satisfaction, tranquillity and happiness of our clients through exceptional results.
- The constant evolution of our business and implicitly of that of our clients.
- Building a successful strategy personalised for each client.
- Performance and security for our clients through constant counselling.
- Partnership built on trust and mutual support between lawyer and client.
- The stability of the clients’ objectives through complete and integrated legal solutions.
- The profitability of the client’s business by reducing legal costs.
- The attention and involvement of specialised lawyers with the purpose of achieving results.